It’s 2015, not 1983. If you don’t have a website, GET ONE!
It is vital that your website fits all screen sizes for all mobile devices. Let’s look at what we are talking about.
The example on the left shows what a regular site looks like on a mobile device.
- It is not designed or optimized to fit the screen.
- You have to zoom in and zoom out.
- It is hard to see or find the appealing offers or services.
- Hard to find the phone number and address.
- All the important stuff…Right?
The example on the right shows what a mobile friendly site looks like on a mobile device.
- It fits the screen properly and Loads quickly.
- It is easy to see the offers, services and to find the phone number and click to call.
- It is easy to navigate and convenient for the mobile user.
- Every Bombora customer gets mobile friendly assets.
In fact, as of April 21st, 2015, Google is no longer sending out regular sites over mobile friendly sites in searches. So if your website, social media pieces, video, or any other internet asset is not mobile friendly, you are going to be missing out on up to 90% of online searches. It wouldn’t matter what you do or spend on marketing if things are not mobile friendly.
90% of people will immediately click away from an unappealing website
You search the internet too and like everyone else, a great-looking, easily functional website is your choice over a poor-looking, clunky one. Right? It’s human nature and how we shop. Let me show you an example of what I am talking about here. That way you will know what consumers like and dislike.
Old Website Design
New Website Design
If all your online assets (i.e. social media and videos) are not mobile friendly you cannot compete and your competitors win.
Our job is to put you out in front of your competitors. In fact Google reports that more than 80% of small and medium sized businesses are not completely mobile friendly. And over 90% have no branding.
To maximize your internet exposure you need to have your other assets like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and others you use Branded to match your website. We have helped businesses all over the country win on the internet. And we can do the same for you!