Paid advertising is by far the most targeted and most powerful advertising medium on the internet. We get you in the blue area on the image in the paid advertising section in 72 hours. Done right by targeting the right keywords and market and with long term repetition you will be found on the 1st page of Google right where your customers are shopping. With our quick post service you can benefit from being found online when someone is looking for what you have to offer as they search on Google.
Quick Post: $299/Month
* Price includes our Management Fee
In 72 Hours We Will…
• Increase your search engine visibility
• Put your business in front of the right people
• Drive traffic to your website
All in three easy steps:
We hand submit your url and website to Google, We then create a customized online search campaign using keywords unique to your business, building you an eye catching ad.
How do potential customers find me?
So when potential customers type in the keywords to search for products and services like yours, an eye catching ad pops up and they simply click on it to go to your website.
You will have…
- No worries about pay per click charge on building process we manage it for you.
- A dedicated account management team.
- Ongoing keyword optimization.
- Save yourself time and money.
- Monthly status reports.
Get Custom Landing Pages That Work!
It doesn’t matter if you are spending $200 dollars a month or $20,000 dollars a month if you don’t have a landing page that is set up properly to convert that paid click to a customer then it is like throwing money out the window and you end up giving up on a powerful ad campaign that could have brought your business lots of customers and positive revenue.
Below is an example of a landing page that is set up and designed properly to convert visitors.
Things to take notice of
- it has 2 or more appealing offers to get them to take action now and call you
- it has a contact form with an appealing offer to fill it out and submit it to you
- it has multiple spots with your phone number listed with invites to call now
- the text is written in a way to appeal to an emotion that supports the buying decision
- It has testimonials from satisfied customers
- it has an option to watch a video to learn more about your business and to support the buying decision
Below is an example of a weak landing page that you see most novice Pay-Per-Click advertisers use and waste their money with.
- Notice that it has no appealing offer
- No contact form
- The phone number displayed only once
- No appealing design
- No Testimonials
- No option to watch a video
- Improperly written text
- This is why most Paid Advertising Campaigns fail.